Back to all jobs
- Attends to trouble shooting of Air Conditioning (AC) equipment.
- Takes preventive measures in ensuring that all Air Conditioning (AC) appliances are maintained with due care.
- Maintains full information on Air Conditioning (AC) Machine operation, MSD and Power Distribution.
- Attend to all emergency repairs within a short period of time.
- Services repair all Air Conditioning (AC) equipment throughout the hospital.
- Is responsible for use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in proper way within working hours
- Perform any other functions delegated by the superiors
- Visit other required locations to carryout maintenance and repair related activities as of where required by the management.
- Full/ part time course in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration with NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in the similar capacity.